Metropix, a supplier of floor plan based products to the residential estate agency market, has announced the winner of its annual Floor Plan Drawing Contest.
Adrian Wale of James Sellicks completed the three-bedroom property in the record time of 2:45 minutes, showing just how quickly a plan can be drawn on the system.
He was followed by Rebecca Wilson of Beercocks (3:09) and Tom Revell of Williams & Donovan (3:14).
Brian Farrell, director of Metropix, said: “Floor plans used to be a specialist skill, which led to added expense and a long lead-time.
“This is simply no longer the case and in response to the frequent ‘How long does a floor plan take?’ question, we devised our own competition, so our estate agency customers could answer this for us!
“Entrants had to draw a three-bedroom property from our archive. Plans had to be drawn accurately and mirror the guide we had provided. It will come as no surprise that we had some super-competitive agents taking part, which saw a new record set.
“We would like to thank everyone who entered.”
Adrian won a £100 Amazon voucher, with Rebecca and Tom receiving a Kindle Fire and giant luxury cookie respectively.
The top ten results were:
- Adrian Wale, James Sellicks, 2:45
- Rebecca Wilson, Beercocks, 3:09
- Tom Revell, Williams & Donovan, 3:14
- Anna Eccles, Beercocks, 3:17
- Matthew Lee, Kelvin Francis, 3:28
- Gemma Sykes, J Lord & Co, 3:36
- Rebecca Brettell, J Lord & Co, 4:05
- Adam Barnes, Hunter and Company, 4:10
- Joanne Carlyon, Howards Estate Agents Ltd, 4:49
- Chris Slawson, Stack and Bonner, 4:51