Zoopla has announced a raft of new hires as it completes the line-up of its executive team.
David Wascha joins Zoopla in August as chief product and technology officer. He joins from The Photobox Group where he was responsible for transforming brands including Moonpig and Photobox.com.
At Zoopla, he will be responsible for all product management and development.
Zoopla’s remaining executive hires are:
- Andy Marshall joins as chief commercial officer from Experian
- David Ross joins Zoopla’s data arm, Hometrack, as managing director of data, arriving from Callcredit
- Neil Edwards joins as chief financial officer, arriving from Simply Business
- Alex Rasmussen joins as strategy and corporate development director, arriving from Boston Consulting Group
- Catrin Anderson joins as ‘chief people officer’, arriving from Dyson
The six join Gary Bramall, who arrived in December from MyTaxi as chief marketing officer, and Richard Donnell, research and insight director, formerly with Hometrack.
Zoopla managing director Charlie Bryant said: “I’m confident our new executive team are the ideal group of leaders to take Zoopla to where we are aiming to be: the preferred partner for both agents and consumers.”