Relocation Agent Network has named the sector’s top agent and best newcomer for 2017 at its national conference.
The network awarded east midlands-based Pygott & Crone the coveted best agent prize, while Birmingham-based Ferndown Estates was named newcomer of the year.
Meanwhile, Liam Stanbridge of Horsham-based Brock Taylor won employee of the year.
The event was held last Friday at the Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel in London and included presentations, ‘speed sharing’ round tables and a black tie dinner hosted by comedian and television presenter Sue Perkins.
Richard Tucker. managing director of Relocation Agent Network, said: “Our 2017 national conference and exhibition provided members with the opportunity to learn from expert keynote speakers and each other.
“It really is a must-attend event for our members, and this year was no exception.
“Congratulations to all of this year’s winners.”
Full list of winners:
1. Employee of the Year: Liam Stanbridge (Brock Taylor)
2. Newcomer of the Year: Ferndown Estates
3. Best Agent Regional Award:
– Central: Richard James
– Cheshire & North Wales: Barbers
– East Anglia & Essex: Thomas Morris
– East Midlands: Pygott & Crone
– Greater London: Gibbs Gillespie
– North East: J W Wood
– North West: Petty
– Scotland: Maloco
– South: White & Guard
– South East: Miles & Barr
– South Wales: Dawsons
– South West: Webbers
– Thames Valley: Homes
– West: Heritage
– West Midlands: Hunters
– Yorkshire: Clubleys
4. Customer Relocation Award:
– Category A: Pygott & Crone
– Category B: Webbers
– Category C: Thomas Morris
– Category D: Gibbs Gillespie
– Category E: Richard James
– Category F: Victorstone
– Category G: Graham Butt
– Category H: Sparks Ellison
– Category I: Horizon
5. Agent of the Year 2017: Pygott & Crone