There are many people in our industry who go above and beyond for charitable causes and their local communities, and the organisers of this event want to offer them the chance to receive the recognition they deserve.
You can enter the awards yourselves or nominate someone you know who has carried out some extraordinary good deeds for charitable causes in their local community or undertaken a fundraising challenge for charity by clicking here.
The winners shortlist will be released on 16 June and award winners will be announced at The Agents Giving Charity Ball sponsored by Callwell on Friday 14 July at Epsom Downs Racecourse in Surrey.
An Outstanding Contribution Award will also be awarded which allows anyone to NOMINATE their very own charity person of the year. The awards are free to enter, with the deadline for award entries on 30 May 2023.
The categories are:
- Best Team Fundraising – Sponsored by The Valpal Network
- Best Company Fundraising – Sponsored by Stephen J Brown Consultancy in memory of his wife Sam Brown
- Best Individual Fundraising – Sponsored by Mint Insurance
- Best Creative Fundraising – Sponsored by National Home Move
- Best Community Fundraising – Zoopla
- Best Industry Supplier Fundraising – Foxtons
- Best Fundraising Campaign – Sponsored by Simply Conveyancing
- Special Fundraising Award – Sponsored by The Property Franchise Group
- Best Social Media Campaign Award – Sponsored by Social Angels
- Best Agency Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Award – Sponsored by ESTAS
- Outstanding Contribution Award – Sponsored by Propertymark