TFA 2019: Pets and Fumigation

HOME The Arena Lettings & Management Forum TFA 2019: Pets and Fumigation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

ammik

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 1em; border: 0px; outline: 0px; background-image: initial; background-position: 0px 0px; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; font-size: 14px; vertical-align: baseline; text-size-adjust: 100%; color: #666666; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, sans-serif;”>So I get that a landlord or agent must not require a person to enter into a contract with a third party in connection with a tenancy of housing in England if that contract is <span style=”background-color: initial;”>a contract for the provision of a service, or </span><span style=”background-color: initial;”>contract of insurance.

</span><span style=”background-color: initial;”>And I get that I can’t say to my tenants, you must use my contractor “Ve Vill Killzebugs” to fumigate the carpets where they have had cats and dogs.

BUT – can I at least ask them to do the fumigation using someone of their own choosing and deduct from the deposit if they don’t? Can’t get an answer to this anywhere. </span></p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 1em; border: 0px; outline: 0px; background-image: initial; background-position: 0px 0px; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; font-size: 14px; vertical-align: baseline; text-size-adjust: 100%; color: #666666; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, sans-serif;”><span style=”background-color: initial;”>Well confused of middle England. </span></p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.