Pets and Fumigation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

  • Author
  • #70978


    So I get that a landlord or agent must not require a person to enter into a contract with a third party in connection with a tenancy of housing in England if that contract is a contract for the provision of a service, or contract of insurance.
    And I get that I can’t say to my tenants, you must use my contractor “Ve Vill Killzebugs” to fumigate the carpets where they have had cats and dogs.
    BUT – can I at least ask them to do the fumigation using someone of their own choosing and deduct from the deposit if they don’t? Can’t get an answer to this anywhere
    Well confused of middle England



    What is in your Contract?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.