Black Ops 3

HOME The Arena ‘Eye say!’ Black Ops 3

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

• Author

Gump

C’mon you know you’re playing it!!

I have a few passions in life and Call of Duty is one of them, every year I have a week off just to game.

I am in the very fortunate position of being divorced so no interruptions!

Its not bad tbh Treyarch is my preferred developer for it. Colourful tho, very very colourful, it’s like running around toon town. The zombies looks epic, but I’ve yet to give it a go

So who’s playing it, and what do you think?

Theres a soldier in all of us

wardy

Treyarch is the best developer, but the game lost its mojo after world at war.

Halo for me!

Ric

I am just thinking we all meet up on COD and have some fun shooting each other! I can set my 10 year wiz of a son on Digital Expert and show him who the true Digital Expert is.

smile please

Never played it but up for an online session, invite the quirkster along and some of the review websites. Would be fun hunting them down!

Gump

I agree wardy waw is still the best one made, I almost cried when they didn’t announce waw2! Halo huh, so you’re an Xbox man……….never mind 😛

@ric Ha! It would be quite the competition! As long as it’s search and destroy I should be able to hold my own!

@smile An Online vs Traditional game, we would probably win that one too lol

Gump

If anyone fancies a party up and a few maps online, shout me. PS4

And for the anonymous amongst you, don’t worry we don’t use our real names in chat, just your psn ones, unless of course your psn is your real name in which case we will give you a nickname lol

wardy

I’d better get a PS4 then

Gump

A PS4 is a no brainer! More powerful, sexier looking and you get half of your lounge back when you take the Xbox 1 out of it!

Anonymous

Apparently that’s in part courtesy of putting up with an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny  toy controller from PS1.

Gump

That was 20 years ago Robert, not like you to hold a grudge

Anonymous

Sorry Gump I didn’t realise PS4 has new controllers, I thought PS4 was still using the kiddies size controllers from PS1

As for  grudges I hold them till they’re resolved.

Gump

Haha fair enough, a least this grudge has been sorted 🙂

Anonymous

I have looked into this Gump and decided it is an exaggeration unless you have like a really, really little  living room; there’s +28mm difference in one dimension, -1 mm in the other

How did you get on? Dobby no mates here has completed it all but the last mission and is totally wired on imported Twinkies and booze!

Gump

Twinkies are brutal! Sugar coated sugar with a creamy sugar middle.

28mm makes all the difference, I think its roughly the same size as an xbox1 controller now, they got smaller.

I don’t do the campaign mode, I’m straight online in multiplayer, but it’s going well, I’m working on diamond shotguns (tragic I know!)

You go on multiplayer?

Anonymous

Conscientious objector, the closest I get to gaming is Wii fit with the nieces and nephews.

Apparently  it’s not possible to play  xboxone v PS4, sounds like portal politics to me.

Gump

It is possible now, the problem is, if and when someone launches a server so that they can game together, they will not longer have the uniqueness, the console of choice will quickly become the cheapest one.

A bit like online vs traditional 😛

PS3 did do a vs PC once, PS3 got smashed! Those mouses are too quick

Gump

Diamond shotguns achieved! Trying to find out if first in the world, tough audience though!

What’s everyone else playing?

Anonymous

Well done Gump!

An R4 search for Diamond Shotgun(bo3) shows  Buddha B got there 1st 9th November

Gump

Bu66er! I’m gonna have to take two weeks off next year! 😛

Anonymous

Woo Hoo! mega seems Diamond ‘Shotties’ available on level 1 using

Hold down L2+R2+Left+Up+Triangle+Square+L3+L1+R1+Square+Select(x2)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Nick Salmon, M.D. Property Industry Eye.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.